Treating Esophageal Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Esophageal Cancer Articles
- General Information About Esophageal Cancer
- Stages of Esophageal Cancer
- Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options By Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Esophageal Cancer
- To Learn More About Esophageal Cancer
Esophageal Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
- 5FU + cisplatin chemotherapy
- 5FU + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Leucovorin + radiation chemotherapy
- 5FU + Taxol + radiation chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Captosar chemotherapy
- Cisplatin + Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol chemotherapy
- Taxol + cisplatin + radiation chemotherapy
- Taxol + Paraplatin chemotherapy
- Esophageal Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Esophageal Cancer articles...
Helpful Esophageal Cancer Links
I’m Mitch Friedman, and I’m a patient who has Cancer
A year ago today, my world, the world of my wife and son were turned upside down, inside out and any which way but loose. On this day, I was first diagnosed with cancer. As I said to many of you before, it started out as a nagging back spasm that made itself around my back until it ended up in the middle of my side. That was the cancer traveling from my colon to my liver through my endocrine sy…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Esophageal Cancer Discussions
I’m sorry that you are having a rough time right now. My husband had a rare stage 4 Sino nasal undifferentiated carcinoma 4years ago. He had surgeries, two different chemotherapy drugs concurrent with 7 weeks of head and neck radiation. He went to the Perelman Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania. They also have Proton Therapy there. My husband is doing well right now. Yo… Read more…
Esophageal Cancer Groups
Esophageal Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Broccoli is an Important Source of Antioxidants
Broccoli is a gold mine of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including the phytochemical sulforaphane, which has the potential to inhibit cancer growth.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!